Complement your décor and set the mood with the Lantern Diffuser. A warm and welcoming invitation for guests, this stunning lantern made with exquisite metal and glass details transforms any room by permeating the air with the aroma of your favourite essential oils.
With longer run times and 11 light features, including an alluring candle-flicker mode, the Lantern Diffuser is the perfect complement to any setting or gathering. The Lantern Diffuser also functions as a humidifier and atomizer and is one of the most versatile diffusers Young Living has offered.
The Lantern Diffuser holds 200 ml of water, or 7/8 cup. It will run for 5 hours continuously on High mode and 8 hours continuously on Low mode. It will run for 10 hours—1 minute on, 1 minute off—on Intermittent mode.*
The Lantern Diffuser comes with free 5-ml bottles of Lemon and Lavender essential oils.
*Run time may vary based on essential oil type and number of drops used.
- - Provides a perfect way to relax, dispel odours, and create an aroma-filled atmosphere of peace and harmony
- - Offers three run modes for a perfect customizable experience
- - Runs for approximately 5 hours continuously on High mode
- - Runs for approximately 8 hours continuously on Low mode
- - Runs for approximately 10 hours—1 minute on, 1 minute off—on Intermittent mode
- - Has 11 different light settings that can be turned off or on independent of diffuser function
- - Includes a romantic candle-like flicker mode
- - Includes a light cycle mode, so colours transition gently from one to another every 5 seconds.
Coverage Area: Medium Bedroom (approx. 30 m2 / 323 ft2)
Operation Time: 10 hours Maximum
Size/Dimensions: 243 mm height x 139 mm in diameter
Reservoir Size: 200 ML
Weight: 27.23 oz (0.77kg)
Vapor Output: 30 ml of water & oil/hour
Noise Level: <44dB)
- 1. Remove both outer and inner cover.
- 2. Add room-temperature water until level reaches water fill line but does not exceed it. Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.
- 3. Add 8-10 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- 4. Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the inner cover to the half circle on the side of the reservoir.
- 5. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
- 6. Press the power button to turn on the diffuser. One push for High mode, two pushes for Low mode, and three pushes for Intermittent mode.
- 7. Press the light button to cycle through the light modes and colours.