Who-hoo loves essential oils? Feather the Owl does, of course! This adorable forest friend is an ultrasonic diffuser ready to help transform bedrooms, playrooms, and nurseries into energizing creative spaces and dreamy slumberlands.
Custom designed with kids in mind, this diffuser is convenient, easy to use, and quite possibly the cutest on the market.
It features multiple diffusion modes and 10 LED light options to suit any mood.
It also comes with 5 white-noise variations i.e. rain, birds, ocean waves, fan and lullaby, so you can set the stage for play or relaxation. Plus, its touch-sensitive power and light operation makes it simple enough for kids to use.
Feather the Owl Kids Ultrasonic Diffuser comes with free 5-ml bottle of Lavender essential oils.
- Diffuse Young Living’s KidScents essential oil blends in your little one’s room or play area:
- SleepyIze™ to help children unwind and relax as part of a nighttime routine
- SniffleEase™ to help inspire calm breathing
- GeneYus™ for concentrating on projects or schoolwork
- Use your choice of Feather’s white-noise options to drown out the outside noises that keep your little one from sleeping soundly through the night.
- Select the lullaby white-noise option to create the perfect story-time ambiance.
- Select any light option to fit your child’s mood or favourite colour.
- 1. Remove cover.
- 2. Add room-temperature water until level reaches water fill line but does not exceed it. Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.
- 3. Add 8-10 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- 4. Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the inner cover to the half circle on the side of the reservoir.
- 5. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
- 6. Press the power button to turn on the diffuser. One push for High mode, two pushes for Low mode, and three pushes for Intermittent mode.
- 7. Press the light button to cycle through the light modes and colours.