We want to build a friendly and positive community here at Icaremalls! That’s why we have come up with Community Rules as a guideline for all buyers and sellers in order to preserve this safe environment to buy and sell on-the-go. Go through this outline for the Do’s and Dont's when using our mobile marketplace by using Icaremalls, you agree to our Terms of Service here. We are committed to keeping our community safe with everybody’s effort.
1. Sell, not advertise
Icaremalls is designed as a venue to assist transactions between buyers and sellers - not a platform for advertisements. You should only list products that you are intending to sell on Icaremalls.
- Any text in your product description and/or photos informing buyers to reach you via other platforms such as Whatsapp or Facebook. (We understand the need for buyers and sellers to communicate with one another. The Chat Now function in Icaremalls provides an easy way for both parties to connect!)
2. Make your listing shine
No buyer will be interested in a listing that has poor quality photos. Flaunt your photography skills and create some quality shots. Aside from that, be honest! Give your product an accurate and detailed description. Nobody likes a nasty surprise when it comes to making a purchase. Being truthful will increase your chances of obtaining positive ratings and reviews from your buyers.
3. Be respectful
We want to foster a safe environment for people to enjoy the pleasure of mobile shopping. Keep your content clean and suitable for everyone - this means no vulgar language, hate messages or spam. As a community in Icaremalls, we urge all users to treat each other with kindness and respect. Whether you’re a buyer or seller, follow the guidelines here to ensure smooth transactions for everyone!
4. Maintain an excellent selling record
Create a good customer experience by being attentive and responsive to your buyers' needs. Happy buyers are more likely to make repeat purchases and give you a positive seller rating.
Keep your selling record clean by maintaining sufficient stock and by shipping orders on time to reduce unnecessary cancellations, returns and refunds. To ensure a great experience for all users, Icaremalls may send a caution to sellers with poor selling records. In some cases, Icaremalls may also remove certain selling privileges (e.g. free shipping, preferred seller), lower your products' search ranking, limit or suspend your account access.
Here are some tips to maintain an excellent selling record:
1. Monitor and update your stock at least once a day
2. Provide a detailed and honest description, including actual pictures, of the items you are selling
3. Respond to buyers' queries in a timely manner
4. Ensure your products are in good condition before shipping
5. Pack orders carefully to avoid damage during delivery
6. Respond promptly to any refund requests
7. If you have to cancel orders due to unforeseen events, inform buyers immediately with a valid reason
1. Putting irrelevant or an excessive number of search terms in the title and description
It is important that users are able to quickly find what they are searching for. Putting in additional brands, keywords or hashtags in the title or description that are irrelevant to the product interferes in this process and may lead to products being banned by our system.
Examples of what not to do include:
- Nike Adidas Puma Reebok Under Armour Running Shoes
- Apple iPhone 6s (not Samsung, Nokia)
- Apple iPhone 6s Apple iPhone 6s Apple iPhone 6s Apple iPhone 6s Apple iPhone 6s
2. Creating multiple listings of the same product
Please do not create multiple listings of the same product. Such listings may be automatically banned by our system.
3. Misleading pricing
Listing price differs from actual selling price. For example, listing a variation at a very low price but is not a product that can be bought or seller intends to sell. Such listings may be automatically banned by our system.
4. Infringing content &
Any deceptive manner of impersonation is a serious offence in Icaremalls. If you choose to use someone else’s photo, respect their rights and give credit where it’s due.
Here are some examples of infringing content & impersonation:
- Collecting and using others’ personal data without their consent (e.g. contact details, photo).
- Using someone’s identity as your own for credibility purposes.
Help us keep the Icaremalls community strong! If you find any user impersonating you or someone else, please contact us .
5. Counterfeit & imitation products
Only genuine products can be listed on Icaremalls. Please be aware that counterfeit products are illegal and strictly prohibited in Malaysia. Icaremalls reserves the right to report and delete any listing of a counterfeit nature.
6. Posting services
Icaremalls does not allow users to list their services on the platform.
7. Product listing policy
1. Against Icaremalls's product rules
- Listing contains legitimate products for sale but violate Icaremalls's policy such as vehicles / properties / or explicit reference to competitor platforms.
2. Sexually explicit content in the picture(s)
- Listing contains pictures that display nudity; lewd, indicative or offensive imagery.
- Listing contains profanity; vulgar, lewd or offensive language.
4. Legal Concerns
- Listing illegal goods or services for sale.
5. Piracy Matters
- Listing counterfeit or potentially infringing products for sale which violate certain copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
6. Junk/Spam Issues
- Listing is incomplete / improper; contains blurred pictures, contains irrelevant descriptions / pictures or does not pertain to actual goods for sale.
7. Sexual Enhancement Drugs Cannot Be
- Listing contains products for consumption with the intent for sexual enhancement or sexually-related activities.
8. Wrong Main Category
- Listing is placed in the wrong Main Category.
9. Wrong Sub Category
- Listing is placed in the wrong Sub Category.
10. Irrelevant or Excessive
- Listing description contains irrelevant or excessive hashtags / keywords.
8. Return policy
Sellers are allowed to set their own return policy as long as it does not contradict with the existing version set by Icaremalls.
We all have a part to play in keeping the community safe. Icaremalls is an open environment for everyone to use as a platform to buy and sell on-the-go. Respect one another and let’s make this the best community for mobile shopping. If you spot any user breaching any of these rules, you can alert the Icaremalls team by reporting the user or product here. Kindly note that all decisions on whether to remove user or product will be subject to Icaremalls's discretion.
9. Abusive behaviours and scamming
All voucher codes, rebates and
subsidies are meant to help sellers promote sales and grow their business. The
following behaviors in any forms are strictly prohibited on our platform:
- Fake order creation
- Voucher abuse
- Subsidy and rebates abuse
We monitor all user accounts and make sure users comply with our community rules. Violation of these rules will result in a range of actions including but not limited to the following:
- Permanent account suspension
- Freezing of funds under Icaremalls Guarantee, for investigation purposes
- Civil actions, claim for damages and/or interim or injunctive relief.
Your feedback is of utmost importance to us and we would love to hear from you! Contact us here if you have any queries or suggestions!